Converse Cons - One Star Pro OX Black/Egret/Gum/Honey
A skateable version of the '74 original, the One Star Pro is designed to ride. A molded CX foam sockliner helps absorb impact, while a traction rubber outsole provides better boardfeel. This edition takes skater style to the next level with croc-embossed suede and tonal detailing. Clean. Classic. Ready to shred.
WHY YOU SHOULD BE DOWN
- Low top suede skate shoe.
- CX foam sockliner for comfort and impact absorption.
- CONS traction rubber outsole, designed for better boardfeel.
- Embossed crocodile design for an elevated look.
- Tonal poly-cotton laces stand up to wear and tear.